Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm kinda over it

So as you can see my blog has changed. New background, layout, new pics, new vision. I have my friend Melissa to thank for the background changes, her blog is so cute so I went to the site that she got her background from and "voila," my blog is pretty. The professional pics were taken by Jana Fees, a local photographer (that Melissa knows, thanks again) who takes beautiful pictures because she loves it, and then gives you all the pics on a disc (so no pirating here). Anyway, if anyone needs a photographer she is as nice as she is professional and talented, I'm happy to pass on her info. As for further content I may be taking a new direction. All of my friends blogs inform everyone of what is going on with their adorable children (I am only friends with people who have adorable children), and anyway, when I read their blogs I laugh and smile. Yes, I am hilarious, and don't worry Grammy (my biggest fan) I will continue to write as I feel inspired to do so (in fact I'm working on a piece right now about how no one I know can get a babysitter, myself included), but my kids are amazing and the stuff they come up with is WAY better. I was talking to Chad on the phone today and when I told him I was changing up my blog, and that I may be finished ranting, and I said "I'm kinda over it," he replied, "Yeah, but you needed it." And that is true. And if any of this makes any sense to any of you then you will understand that when and if I "need it" again, you will be reading it. Until then, bring on the babies, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment